Every piece of Lady Lynsey jewellery is made with care using precious metals and Moissanite. Follow these instructions on how to make your jewellery last a lifetime:
- Always protect your jewellery from sharp blows and scratching
- Store your jewellery in a soft lined box or pouch or in the origianl packaging. Try to keep pieces apart so they don't rub together.
- Your jewellery will age naturally so if you want to keep your pieces in pristine condition, clean your jewellery regularly, either by using an old toothbrush and warm soapy water, concentrating on cleaning behind the stones where skin, soap and hand lotions can build up. You can use a professional jewellery cleaning product, but always read the manufacturers instructions.
- Try not to wear your Jewellery when going swimming as chlorine in swimming pools can cause damage to all metals and will erode gold jewellery.
- Avoid wearing while cleaning, gardening or performing sports activities.
Rhodium Plated Jewellery
Our rhodium plated jewellery has a thin layer of Rhodium on top of the gold (Not Platinum) which is done by Electro-Plating and gives it a Whiter and bright finish. Rhodium plating will eventually fade and need to be replated. To have your jewellery replated, please contact us for a quote.
If you are stil unsure on how to care for your Lady Lynsey Jewellery, pleae contact us and we will be happy to help